Risk and Compliance
Risk and Compliance Services
As your organization responds to an ever-evolving set of security threats, you must also ensure compliance with numerous standards and regulations. Our risk and compliance services are:
- Delivered by an experienced team of risk and compliance experts
- Automated and streamlined by leveraging technology
- Developed to balance security and compliance requirements with a “compliance by design” approach across numerous frameworks including SOC1/SOC2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITRUST, ISO27001 AND GDPR/CCPA
Ensure your information security program is aligned with industry best practices, regulations and compliance mandates to support your organization’s business goals.
What are the different types of Security Risk and Compliance Services?
We offer a range of security governance, risk and compliance services depending on your requirements.
With our risk assessment services (also called GAP, current state or readiness assessment), we evaluate your security program against the requirements set forth by the relevant standards and frameworks. A comprehensive risk assessment can both uncover control gaps in your tactical security operations activities, as well as prepare a strategic roadmap for IT that aligns compliance requirements. Our risk assessments include documentation review as well as technical testing of your security controls to determine their effectiveness.
We can manage the day-to-day activities of your compliance program as a managed service, performing:
- Regular vulnerability scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Managed Endpoint Detection and Response
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Quarterly health checks
- Third-party/vendor Risk Assessments
- Controls Testing
We help you close the gaps identified in the risk assessment.
- Security strategy, policy, procedure and standards development
- GRC Tool implementation
- Security Architecture and Design
- Security technology implementation
- Cloud security automation
Attestation and Certification
In partnership with trusted audit and attestation firms, we work side-by-side with our customers until they achieve certification to demonstrate their compliance.
Compliance by Design
As cybersecurity continues to affect the bottom line, the need to continually assess and improve your security program is paramount. To compound an already complex cyber landscape, companies also have to maintain compliance with multiple overlapping security and privacy standards and regulations.
PurpleBox risk and compliance professionals combine industry and technical experience to tailor our approach to your unique business. This allows us to identify your highest risks and help plan for protection and compliance, both now and in the long term. We work with you to:
- Assess physical, cyber and personal vulnerabilities from various attack scenarios.
- Design, implement and manage your enterprise security program.
- Develop a program to proactively comply with evolving data privacy regulations.
- Build a compliance program that aligns to various regulations such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA/ HITRUST and ISO.
- Develop an agile governance structure across all facets of security that aligns with your business strategy.
- Build a culture and awareness around key cybersecurity considerations.
Meet compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards such as;
- ISO 27000
- GDPR and CCPA
- NIST CSF
- NIST SP 800-53
Why PurpleBox Security?
PurpleBox specializes in Cybersecurity risk and compliance services. Combining our risk assessment and compliance capabilities with our managed services, we provide a unique approach to solving enterprise compliance problems. PurpleBox team of cybersecurity risk and compliance specialists has wide-ranging experience in performing risk assessment and running compliance programs and they hold industry-leading certifications.
Download the Brochure Now